- All apartments are self entry via key-boxes at the property.
- The key-box code will be emailed to you 2 days prior to your arrival.
- Payment in full for all bookings is requested at the time of booking.
- 50% of this payment is held as the booking deposit and is non-refundable upon cancellation.
- We specify that the rental begins at 4pm on your arrival day.
- We ask you vacate the property by 10am on the day of departure in order for us to ensure the apartment is clean and ready for the following party.
- The booking deposit of 50% is non-refundable once you make the booking.
- In the event that you have to cancel your booking we will require at least 4 weeks notice prior to your arrival date to ensure a refund of the booking fee minus the 50% non-refundable deposit. Cancellations made after the minimum 4 weeks notice will incur a cancellation fee equal to the full booking fee.
- Every effort will always be made to honour bookings. We do however reserve the right to cancel should the property sustain damage or otherwise become unsuitable to accommodate your holiday. In such an event, we will refund any moneys paid in full. Any additional costs you may incur will be a matter for your holiday insurance arrangements.
We very strongly advise persons travelling to Orkney to take out travel insurance to protect themselves against unforeseen and uncontrollable circumstances, such as bad weather which can disrupt the ferry and air travel to and from the islands.
- We cannot accept any liability whatsoever for any injury sustained by you or any other visitor to the apartment, or for any loss or damage caused to any property brought onto the premises.
- Please be advised you are liable for any damage to the apartment or its contents.
- Without restriction to the foregoing, we shall not be liable for any damage or loss arising in connection with your stay.
- The apartment will not be rented to anyone under the age of 18.
- You must not sub-let the accommodation, or allow any persons not listed on the booking confirmation to stay overnight.
- All properties are non-smoking
- All properties do not allow pets without prior arrangement. You must email direct your request if you wish to bring any animals into the property. Permission will either be granted or not in writing.
- Bookings are usually a minimum 3 night stay or 7 night Saturday to Saturday stay, although shorter breaks may be available upon request outwith peak season. Please email direct with your enquiry if your wish falls outwith these terms. Peak Season – 1st May to 30th September.
- All towels, linen and electricity are provided and included in the booking price.